Friday, March 30, 2007

My WIPs

I have a long list of works in progress. Each vary in different genre. So I thought I'd post a list of them here.

1 - Super Queen!, a gay superhero MS is finished.

2 - Ring of Darkness, horror/vampire

3 - Available - mm/f roamantic erotica

4 - Deadly Obsession - suspense or romantic suspense

5 - Kari & the Vampire - horror

6 - More Than A Stud - MM romantic erotica

7 - SHAKKARR - she wolf of Carlson County

8 Groves Corner - mystery

9 - Family Life - literary(?)

10 - Slut - MM romantic erontica

11 - Boyfriends- MM comedy

12 - Man Running In Stilettos - Mm comedy

13 -Morgan's Bluff - uncertain genre maybe MM erotica

14- A Matter of Time - MM romantic erotica

15- Just Another Day - MM romantic ertotica

16 - Harry - uncertain genre

17 - Blood Slave - MM erotica


I've been learning how to develop stories faster by writing many pages each day. So I am trying to get myself use to that. If I do 10 to 20 pages daily an MS can be written before a month is over. That's good. With all these I've listed it would take me an eon to complete each one. Of course, I'll keep you updated on their progress.

I've decided to star writing Deadly Obsession. It's been on the back burner for some time.

Okay. I'll shut up - for now.

Jerry -

1 Comments:

Blogger Nancy Henderson said...

Wow, quite a workload! I'm envious of all your energy!

4:07 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home